My SEO Experience
Welcome! Nice to meet you, I’m Orit Mutznik.
I’m an experienced in-house SEO, speaker & author and build the SEO efforts & teams for very large brands such as 888bingo, eToro, SilkFred.com among others over the past 10+ years.
Proud to be one of the Top 202 SEO experts to follow by Search Engine Journal & one of the Top 10 SEO Experts To Follow by Semrush
Some of my SEO specialties:
- Technical SEO
- International SEO (knowing 3 languages definitely helps!)
- eCommerce SEO
- Content strategy
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Python for SEO – tools, automation & reporting (new & in progress!)
I’m an SEO Author
I’m one of 26 fantastic co-authors of the Amazon best selling SEO book “Mastering In-House SEO” by Simon Schneiders from Blue Array (2020 edition & 2021 edition coming soon).
Here’s a sneak peak into my chapter of the book: The Overkill Approach To Scoring Your Dream SEO Role. Get your copy, as 100% of proceeds are donated to Samaritans so you can do some good and learn more about managing the SEO process in-house.
I’m an SEO speaker
Find the recordings & summaries of some of my talks in the links below:
- Pagination & Query Strings, TeaTime SEO (Authoritas)
- Managing the In-House SEO Process, TeaTime SEO (Authoritas)
- Thank U (rel) Next – State of Ecommerce Pagination, BrightonSEO 2020
- How you can beat super authorities, SEMRush Webinar
There are more things to come, so I’ll be keeping this page up to date as more speaking opportunities come my way.
I’m an SEO Expert Contributor
I enjoy providing my point of view and sharing my knowledge to help others learn SEO or gain a different perspective. I’m proud to have been able to contribute to these excellent pieces of comprehensive content along with some of the top experts in the industry.
- The Ultimate Guide to Shopify, GrowthHackers
- Ecommerce SEO Report, Re:Signal
- Learning Technical SEO: Tips from the experts, Kevin Wiles
- How to Build a Mobile-Focused SEO Strategy, Advanced Web Ranking (by Sam Underwood)
- Quick SEO Wins, Re: Signal
- Python for SEO, RankRanger
- Building a World-Class SEO Team, DeepCrawl
- State of Ecommerce Pagination, my guide & slides from BrightonSEO2020 published on DeepCrawl
I’m a Search Awards Judge
Step aside, Judge Judy, the search court is in session and judge Orit is residing 😉
Here are some of the search awards ceremonies I’ve had the honour of judging:
Some of my interviews (On SEO Podcasts & Blogs)
Don’t touch me, I’m famous 😉
- Interviewing Orit Mutznik, Women in Tech SEO
- Being A Woman In The World Of SEO: Interview With Orit, Head Of SEO At SilkFred, SilkFred Blog
- Evangelizing SEO internally with Orit Mutznik, Agency Ahead by Traject, Podcast interview with Garrett Sussman
- In Search SEO 83: Perfecting Your Commerce Blog’s Content, Interview with Orit Mutznik, Mordy Oberstein, RankRanger
I took the #100daysofcode Challenge
I recently took the #100daysofcode challenge, In which I took a (Free) Python Programming Course for Beginners by Code With Mosh, I share my experience in this thread, in hopes to have more SEOs getting into python (even if you’re a programming noob like me!)
Though I finished the course at the 21st day of the 100 days of code challenge, I’m not done. I’m proud to say I’m almost done with my Complete Python Dev Course & already built my 1st python SEO tool.
G-Trendalyser – My 1st (FREE) Python SEO Tool (Streamlit)
I’ve also built my 1st FREE SEO Tool, G-Trendalyser. Read all about it here. As a part of this thread, I also launched the #100PythonSEOProjects challenge, with the purpose of trying out as many scripts by the SEO Pythonistas to encourage others to join.
Time to launch my 1st real #Pyton @streamlit App in the form of a FREE #SEO tool🤩:
The G-Trendalyser: Related G Trends Data for Your Top 5 KWs🥳🐍🤩 https://t.co/aA0fdEwcBF
This blog includes the dif iterations of it,inc a quick Streamlit guide.🤩
— Orit Mutznik🐍❤️ (@OritSiMu) May 27, 2021
ALL THE SEO MEMES & GIFS
I love memes in general, but I particularly enjoy having a good SEO laugh with SEO Memes & Gifs. I’ll definitely be sharing these in my SEO Memes section.
A few examples:
Me, saving the world every day😂 #SEO pic.twitter.com/zxlstockUS
— Orit Mutznik🐍❤️ (@OritSiMu) June 4, 2021
Happy Pride Month to all of you link builders out there (and to all)😉🌈 #SEO #pride pic.twitter.com/vrImvirbMp
— Orit Mutznik🐍❤️ (@OritSiMu) June 3, 2021
GSC Regex be like😂 #SEO
Some tips here👇🏼https://t.co/FKQjjhyKjV pic.twitter.com/5dRlRIyFPj
— Orit Mutznik🐍❤️ (@OritSiMu) June 2, 2021
Why did I create this SEO blog?
Aren’t there enough in this world? Am I trying to give Googlebot a headache on purpose trying to rank SEO blog?
I’ve created this space because I love SEO and I love learning new things every day. Twitter is largely how I learn/share new things and get inspired and up to date every minute of every day. But there’s definitely a lot out there, not everything is important (is news about a Googler getting a haircut really SEO news?) and only over time I’ve learned how to spot actual news, best practices, tools & useful guides for you to make the most out of them for your day to day.
And that’s what I think that this blog could bring to the table. In addition to sharing my own research, I’ll be sharing my “black book(marks)” of SEO content & best practices that shape my day to day and help me grow as a professional, so I’ll be decluttering Twitter for you, in the form of bite-size information, lists & digestible content for you to keep it simple and focus only on what really moves the needle for you
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, requests or speaking ops at mutznik.orit (at) gmail.com
Hope you find this both fun & informational!